The following goal statements have been established to assist each student with:
- Acceptance of God and His Word – Surrender one’s whole life to God through conversion; use the Bible as a basis for a relationship with Jesus Christ and a guide in all areas of life.
- Commitment to the Church – A Desire to know, live out, and share the basic tenets of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- Family and Interpersonal Relationships – Develop a sense of self-worth, along with skills in interpersonal relationships needed for meeting the responsibilities of family membership, and respond with sensitivity to the needs of others.
- Responsible Citizenship – Develop an understanding of multi –cultural diversity and historical heritage, and a working knowledge of governmental processes, while affirming a belief in the dignity and worth of others and a responsibility of one’s local, national, and global environments.
- Healthy Balanced Living – Accept personal responsibility for achieving and maintaining optimum physical, mental, and spiritual health.
- Intellectual Development – Adopt a systematic, logical approach to decision -making and problem-solving based on a body of scientific, mathematical, and historical knowledge, within the context of a Biblical perspective.
- Communication Skills – Acquire optimum competency in verbal and nonverbal communication, in the use of information technology, and in effective communication of one’s faith.
- Life Skills – Function responsibly in the everyday world, using Christian principles of stewardship, economy, and personal management.
- Aesthetic Appreciation – Develop an appreciation of the beautiful, both in God’s creation and in human expression, while nurturing individual ability in the fine arts.
- Career and Service – Develop a strong work ethic and an appreciation of the dignity of service, along with an awareness of career options and opportunities, as they relate to one’s personal involvement in the mission of the church.
- Outreach – Develop a heart for Christian service. As part of this mission, students/staff participate in monthly outreach activities in the community and in cooperation with other service organizations.