Admission Statement MACS is open to all who desire a Christian education and are willing to follow the school’s regulations. Parents and students are expected to support school standards and programs.
MACS admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school, including educational policies, admission policies, and scholarships.New Students or Transfer Students
A completed application form must be submitted to the principal who will present it to the school board. Students are admitted on a conditional basis until there is:
- Verification of placement from former school
- Receipt of current health and immunization records
- Receipt of all registration documents completely filled out
- Receipt of a c op y of birth certificate
- Evidence of willingness to follow school standards
- All school fees from former schools paid in full
- A review of the application by the school board
- An interview of student and parent(s) by principal
Admission is based on the following:
- Satisfactory completion of prior school year
- Previous year's school bill paid in full
- Up-to-date health records
- A review of application by the school board
The school reserves the right to give entrance and qualifying tests as deemed advisable. The test results will be used to determine placement where the student may be most successful.
First Grade – Children who are six years old on or before September 1 of the current school year are eligible for entrance into the first grade.